Ivy Hill and Treehouse Taxes Present Taxes For Artists Workshop
2101 Telegraph Avenue, Suite B (corner of 21st & Telegraph in Uptown Oakland)
Topics covered will include:
· Why pay taxes?
· What income is taxable?
· What expenses are tax-deductible?
· What are some other ways to reduce my tax bill?
· Quarterly taxes -- to pay or not to pay?
· Am I self-employed?
· What if I have combined income (W-2s and 1099s)?
· What records do I need to keep for tax purposes?
The three tax nerds from Treehouse Taxes will make this as painless and fun -- yes, fun -- as possible.
Refreshments will be served. Admission is free.
Free with - RSVP